Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Unbelievable

    Last time I focused on Aria but this time I am focused on Emily.  Emily is a fun person that you want to be around but there is one thing that she has kept a secret for a long, long time.  Emily is in love with girls.  At first when her parents found out about this they did not like it and sent her away to her aunt's house far away from her school and her friends.  I think that sending her away was a bad thing to do but telling her they didn't love her because she was being herself is just plain rude and mostly wrong.
    If i were her mom at first I would have been mad a her not for being who she is but for not telling the truth and keeping it a big secret.  I would also get mad if she was sneaking out behind my back.  As I thought about it I realized that her mom should not be mad at her because she is the same person as before.  I think that, that little thing wouldn't make a huge difference because just because the person changes who they like doesn't mean that they change their personality.  
    I  think that what her mom did was wrong because Emily is her daughter and aren't you suppose to love your family no matter what.
Think about what would have you done if you were in Emily's moms shoes? would you have reacted the same or differently? Would you accept it more then she did?  Think about it and give some feed back.
    I think that her mom should just accept the fact that she is who she is and nothing can change that. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what i would do exactly in the situation. I know though i wouldn't send my daughter away or tell her i don't love her. I obviously would want to talk at length to her about it and i think i would really be mad at the fact that she would be afraid to tell me that. I am her mother, my daughter shouldn't be afraid to tell me anything. Great post Patrycja! Great way of ending you blogpost with questions!

    ReplyDelete