Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Perfect

    Imagine you are at a bar and you meet this really cute, nice, smart guy and then the next day you come to your English class he is right there writing his name on the board.  At first you think he is just another student but then he says "Hello everyone, I am your new teacher".  That is what happened to Aria Montgomery one of the main characters in the book by Sara Shepard.  What would you do if this has happened to you, would you break up with him or give it a chance?
    There are many things wrong with dating your teacher (my opinion). First of all how do you think her parents would react to something like this?  If the principal of the school would find out he would fire the teacher and expel the student.  The teacher might even end up being jailed.  I know its kinda harsh just for dating someone you really like but its the law.  If you would just break up with him all problems would be gone but if you didn't trouble was coming your way.
    Aria ends up choosing the hard road but who could blame her when they are really in love.  At first i thought that was stupid of her but then when i realized how happy shew was i realized that their romance was the one of my favorite parts in the book.  What I got from this is that if you really love someone you'll go the extra distance.

8 comments:

  1. I like how you started the first paragraph. It lets the reader in on a deeper level. They can also interpret what the book is going to be about. Also, that would be really creepy! I agree, with your opinion. -TylarG804

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good post because you say the part you specifically want to talk about in your story and then give an opinion with why you think so. I also like that you asked questions in the writing because it gives room for the reader to decide their own opinion. Personally, I also think it was a good choice for her to go with him rather than let her strong feelings for him go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the book went on I started to realize that she should really be with Ezra because without him she was kinda miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting :D. Did anyone find out or did it stay a secret and they got to stay together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really nice! If i were in Aria's situation I would actually pick to go out with the teacher! Heheheh ;], but thats only because about what you said at the end. If you really love some one you have to be willing to take an extra step, an extra distance! I want to read the series! I know that in the movies they dont show every single detail in the book, but i noticed when i read the books, that i can connect to it more!

    --Niharika Nhatheya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this, because I can't relate to it! thank you for giving me this small look into girl's weird thoughts! No seriously, this is interesting. But what I don't get is that, if you're old enough to go to a bar, then you must be 21... Wouldn't all child laws pass after that? I mean it would be awkward, especially for the guy, but after college, in a year (about?) they wouldn't have that awkwardness... I mean maybe- I Don't Know! Never mind.... It was interesting though :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patrycja! I love how you were kind of mysterious! I agree with Louis it does kind of give a look into a girl's life. It definitely raises a lot of questions about the book!

    ReplyDelete