In the song "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato it shows that we can survive anything no matter what and that we shouldn't give up. The skyscraper is used to show how we are like buildings rising is like growing. I think that this song also says that you can over come any obstacle that is in our way. Demi Lovato actually lived through it. She went to rehab for reasons but she over came them and i think that is what inspired her to write this song to show that if she can go through things like that then everyone could overcome their obstacles.
For example one line from the song that made me think that is "Go on and try to tear me down/ I will be rising from the ground/ Like a skyscraper..." This makes me think that because she is saying no matter what you do to me I will be strong and I won't let anyone make me feel bad about myself. Another example that made me think that was "You can take everything I have/ You can break everything I am/ Like I'm made of glass/ Like I'm made of paper" This made me think that you can't let anyone bring you down because she is saying that you can make me feel bad about myself but she won't let the feelings take her down with them.
This relates to life because there are many times in life when you feel insecure about yourself but you shouldn't let anyone or anything bring you down. During those though times you should stay strong just like Demi did and you should never give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment