Finding out your adopted can make you feel different things. Maybe you feel sad or happy and sometimes even maybe confused. One of the characters in my book is kinda going through something like this but, the thing is that she isn't 100% sure about it. Anyway back to business. Imagine that someone dies and everyone in the family was in the will except you. If you were that person there might be a lot of things going through your head like "What have I done wrong or does this person just not like me" Over time you learn that only blood related family can be presented in the will so then you think maybe i was adopted.
As I thought about what Spencer was thinking I understood a little of it. I mean if I found out I was adopted I would want to know who my birth mother is. On the other hand I wouldn't want to do that because there would be a reason if someone gave a baby up like that. I would freak out even more if I went to this website that matches kids with their mothers and there would be a match because that would make it more real then it already is. I learned that sometimes the mind plays tricks on you that sometimes you don't know what reality is anymore. I think that Spencer is also confused about what is happening because maybe she wants to believe it but she can't.
As your sitting there and reading this you should think about how you would feel in a situation like this. Wonder about your feeling. Would you have just left it alone or went away in search of your birth mother? And think has the mind ever tricked you into thinking something is not real but actually is?
I definetly woid have went and searched for my birth mother. I would want to the reason as to why i was given up. Good blog post Patrycja!
ReplyDeleteThat is sad, I agree I would definitely at least want to know my birth mothers NAME. And even if she didn't want me i would still like to know what she looks like, This blog post really explains your characters situation! Great JOb!
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of these comments. I would perform the same action as well in finding my birth mother! I love the organization of your post and I love how it's so touching. _Tylar G. 804
ReplyDeleteI would have searched too its like an empty hole without a mom. Every parent needs one
ReplyDelete