Back than I realized the help (the people that help keep the house clean and take care of children) was treated terribly and no one really cared. For example in the book the people that have the big houses spread a rumor about how one of the help stole something from them, they did that so when they fire that person they would not be able to get any other job. Well why would they do that you ask? well they did that because some of these people were really rude and had nothing better to do with there life. Well that is just my opinion I also think that every person should be treated with respect no matter what shape, size, or color of skin.
Overall i am really enjoying this book. It really sucks you in. One you have started it you really can't stop reading it. What really worries me is that although most of this nonsense has stopped there are still people out there that have problems with people's color of skin and how they look. I really think that that should stop because I say that treat people the way you want to be treated. I say that because if you are nice to people they will be nice to you, but if you are mean to people there is a big chance they will be mean to you!
i really like how you keep asking question after question and try to answer them. It makes me think about that time period and like you why people did that. i am on your side Patrycja1
ReplyDelete