The book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling is an amazing book with lots of action and adventure. This book is about an amazing boy that finds out that he is a wizard and that you know who (Voldemort) has given him a scare on his forehead at first he thought that it was a scare from a car crash because that is what the Dusley's told him. This is one of the best books i have ever read so far I am really loving this book so much that i can't stop reading it. What i find interesting is that the Dusley's knew that Harry was a Wizard but they have never told him. I think that if he did not get the letter from Hogwarts he would figure out that he was different eventually. Sometimes during the book i wonder what if that letter never came and he was stuck with his aunt, uncle, and his cousin Dudley.
I think that if Harry never have gotten the letter from Hogwarts explaining that he was going to the school because he was a Wizard than just maybe he would still have been stuck inside the cupboard until he was old enough to move out. Without getting the letter Harry would be living a sad life just like he did before the letter.
I also think that the letter he got changed his whole entire life. After he received the letter Dudley stopped teasing him and he was moved to the room up stairs. He was also treated better from every one that knew. At first I had no idea why Mr.Dusley didn't want to give him the letter but after reading a little more of the book i realized that maybe he didn't want Harry to know because they would have to act nice to him because he had magic powers and could hurt them. I really am enjoying the book and if you haven't read it you really should!
No comments:
Post a Comment